Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Introducing my new ALL DAY CLOCK-FREE package-only $800

Gentlemen, I am pleased to announce my new ALL DAY CLOCK-FREE PACKAGE-$800!


This service is designed for those of you who enjoy a lady’s companionship as much as sexual intimacy.

We will meet sometime late morning for a coffee/breakfast/lunch, get to know each other a bit, then proceed to either my boudoir or your hotel room where we engage in some fun and naughty activities. After we’ve enjoyed each other carnally for a while we might take a walk or go down to your hotel’s spa for some Jacuzzi/pool/sauna or possibly a massage.

We will then return to the room for more fun and games.

I will be leaving you (hopefully sated and exhausted ;) sometime in the early evening.

If you wish to have dinner with me, I am happy to accompany you.

I am happy to adjust and accommodate to suit your schedule. For instance, airport pick-up/drop-off or slightly earlier start time is not out of the question, but it has to be discussed in advance.

Please note:

-This package can NOT be converted into overnight stay: different pricing applies for that.


-All meals and additional activities are at your expense

No comments:

Post a Comment