Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

IDEAL BOOKING VS. ... WELL, NOT SO MUCH


Both bookings happened on the same day, in quick succession.

Ideal booking J:

It’s Sunday and I just left my apartment to go for my daily walk. My phone rings. I look at the caller ID and it’s one of my regulars: Sunday is his preferred day for “entertainment”.
I’ve seen this guy well over a dozen times since I’ve moved to Auckland a year and a half ago.

I answer the phone with a smile “Hi, John. How are you”? He wants to see me and says he could be there in an hour. I gladly accept.

I go back inside and get myself and the room ready.
John turns up right on time (as he always does).
He usually showers just before he comes over, so I don’t bother asking if he wants one (a shower).
I get the bed ready while he undresses and we chat amicably.

Within 2 min of his arrival we are in a tight embrace, kissing passionately (something he enjoys doing at length).
He switches to another activity he enjoys after about 10 min and we do that for a while.
He then asks me to position myself on the bed-he likes it certain way and I know what it is, so it’s a smooth move. We then engage in activity he likes more than anything else. It’s nothing out of ordinary, but some girls balk at the length of time he likes to enjoy it at, he’s told me.
I am comfortable and happy with it and we continue for good 25 min or so. John is clearly enjoying himself.
We finish with me riding him cowgirl style.

I give him a relaxing massage for a few minutes and he goes to take a shower.
We chat some more when he comes out, about our travels and plans for the next few weeks.
We are comfortable with each other, so conversation is easy.
Johns leaves shortly thereafter, very happy and tells me he’ll see me when I get back from my holiday.

I am relaxed as I take a shower and reflect on how much I am looking forward to my bookings with John.

NOT an ideal booking L:

I check my phone: there is a missed call, but no message or text (a bit annoying, as I can’t be sure what the caller wanted and whether or not I should call back).
As the call was only few minutes ago, I call back.

A young ethnic guy answers. I tell him that I have a missed call from him. He tells me he saw my ad on NZGs and wants a half an hour booking. I ask him what time he had in mind. He says 2:15pm and adds “I am in CBD now”.
My favourite saying is: Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

“It’s just after 2pm now” I say. “If you saw my ad, you know I don’t offer “now” bookings”
“But I can actually see you at 2:30pm” I add (as John just left and I only need to change the linen, straighten the room and fix my make-up).

He agrees to 2:30pm booking and just when I am ready to hang up, he springs this on me: “I want bondage. You know, BDSM”...

WHOA... Stop the presses...

“I am not a Dominatrix. BDSM box in my NZGs ad is not ticked” I reply.
“I only offer light “play” bondage. I have no Dungeon and no proper equipment” I add.
He is undeterred “In your ad it says you had training”
“It does. It also says I’ve been married four times. It doesn’t mean I want to do this at present or ever again. The sentence you’re referring to is a brief description of my life’s experience, NOT in the section “services offered”-I say.
I ask him what exactly he is looking for in a session. Although his English is pretty good, he is unable to articulate his expectations.

I am ready to flag it. He senses it and gets annoyed.
I explain to him that I don’t want to rip him off and take his money while unable to deliver what he is really after.
I tell him that I’ve done “tie and tease” sessions in the past, but that’s as far as I go.
He latches on to that. “Yes, that’s what I want: tie-and-tease”.

I accept the booking with trepidation.

He turns up 8 min early (closer to the time he originally wanted rather than what I booked him for), but I am ready.
I offer him a smile and a hug, invite him to make himself comfortable and offer him a drink.
I pull up my NZGs ad on my laptop and show him my “service offerings”, pointing out that BDSM is NOT offered.
I ask him to describe to me specifically how he envisions the booking. It is like pulling teeth, but finally he manages to give me some idea and, boy, am I glad I was persistent, as it is quite different from what I would normally offer in tie-and-tease session.

He says he doesn’t need a shower, so we proceed with the booking.
In a couple of minutes he complains that music is too loud, so I get up and turn it down.

Within 10 min I have him panting excitedly and begging for release. But he mentioned before that he doesn’t want a “quickie”, so I am intent on giving him the real tease and full value for his money ;)

With about 7 min left on the clock (he only booked and paid for half an hour) he suddenly asks if we could make it an hour. I agree, but then he says he’s got no cash on him, so could we just do it and he will then go to ATM and get the money after the fact.

It is a well-known fact that sex worker’s service only has value before the client has ejaculated. The value rapidly decreases to zero once ejaculate has fully left client’s body.
I don’t assume every client is out to rip me off, but in our business money has to be paid in advance, especially in cases of first-time clients.

I tell him we will finish the half an hour he’s paid for and then he can go get some money and come back for another half an hour while only paying the difference in price of hour’s booking.
He asks me how much an hour is. I tell him.

I proceed with the task in hand when he asks for another activity he didn’t mention at all before.
I am happy to oblige, but he is clearly unprepared for it and apparently has never done it before and he yelps as I attempt it.  I stop.
I get back to my original ministrations and he climaxes.

We already a little over time due to his continual interruptions, so he goes straight into the shower (no time left for massage).

He takes the longest time in the shower –nearly 10 min-despite his assurances that he “just had one” when he arrived, only 35 min ago.

When he finally gets out, he takes his time dressing and wanders around the room, asking inappropriate personal questions about a person pictured on the photos hanging around. It’s not that the person’s identity is secret (I wouldn’t display the photos if it was), but I have no desire to discuss this person with some random stranger whom I’ve known for all of 40 min and not likely to see again.
I try to steer conversation to general subjects, but the client lingers over the photos, making me uncomfortable.

He is finally dressed, so I give him a hug and thank him for taking time to see me.
He is out of the door at 50 min mark (his booking was for half an hour)

I am exhausted.
I resolve to not accept his bookings shall he call again.


I try to wash away the stress with long hot shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment